1. The Nuts n' Bolts alien (non-military) UFO is, according to my reading, not real. The 'real' things being what are described as 3d projections from a 4 dimensional reality, where time works very differently.
2. Actual abductions, if they are done right, happen in a split second and leave no trace on memory. Many, many more people than one might realize, including the abductees themselves, have been taken. --Abductees are taken, manipulated upon in another state of reality and time, and then returned in the same instant of our 'time'. Curiously, only when things go wrong is the victim aware of the abduction while it is taking place. Even memories of the abduction are designed not to raise after the fact, though they tend to over time and after enough instances. In some cases, people are put back in a different physical orientation than when they left, (with their head at the wrong end of the bed, or with their clothes on backwards, etc.), and in some extreme cases, people are returned out of sync with the instant they left, being returned a few seconds or even minutes before or after the moment when they were taken. In very rare cases, the victim has been returned to a point in 'time' a couple of years before the event. In such cases, the victim has gone mad.
3. While they do happen, most abductions are for the most part not physical in nature, (weird concept, eh?). Instead, what more commonly happens is that either a) the soul-matrix is removed from the body, or a copy of the soul-matrix is made and worked upon.
4. When under hypnosis, victims often have one or more misleading cover memories implanted for searchers to dig through before the meat of the real event is found. There is some detailed reading material available on the studies which has been done.
5. Abductions are performed for many reasons. Among them: a) Programming and 'downloading' of information and memories from 'agents' (susceptible persons who are deposited into scenarios in order to negatively influence activities on Earth. b) Genetics manipulation in preparation for the 'big bang' cross over. c) Interference with souled individuals, (as opposed to the human-reaction machines which make up as much as 1/4 of the population), to influence them in numerous ways.
Why? Good question.
The world is ending its current cycle folks, and there is a great deal at stake. The bible is propaganda and was heavily influenced by alien intelligence. As the signs of the apocalypse pop up one after the other, (as they have been; plagues, flooding, war, anti-christs, "Raising armies on every shore, turning man against his brother until man is no more", etc.), they have been made to line up with the scriptures. --Which is no big deal for aliens where time travel is no more difficult than walking across a room is for us. But for the ignorant cattle humanity is, this throws the several billion or so religious cultists into a fervor of pre-programmed reactions which will benefit certain groups.
What those benefits are (with some debate), are understood to a degree, so I won't go into that now. Some of the following items, however, which are generally agreed upon by virtually all those in the know, raise some points of interest. . .
When one dies, the soul travels to a plane of reality where time and matter are entirely at the whim of the consciousness. A soul often enters a time of sleep or dreaming before reawakening to review the lessons learned from the recently lived life, after which new directions can be determined for the next life. I was reading one account where a recently deceased man had chosen to live in his own recreation of a 1940's Chicago neighborhood, and to forget that it was a recreation. When a soul is very deeply retreated into such dreaming, it becomes the 'duty' of friends to enter it and try to coax the soul out so that the game of existence can continue.
Souls at our level of existence spend exactly one half of their 'time' living physicals lives and the other half living as ephemeral beings.
Now the problem is that there are also beings which feed on negative emotion. --One of the reasons humanity is so plagued with misery as it is. According to some schools of thought on the subject, if people create for themselves after death personal hells in which to torment themselves, the negative energy given off by them becomes an excellent food source.
Now this is just a theory in progress as far as I am concerned, because there also exists the strong possibility that recently departed souls are protected from this kind of feeding. Nonetheless, with all the religious programming received by people at our level of reality, when they die, is is possible that they may send themselves to a version of Hell in which they might become powerful food sources of negative energy. But this is clunky thinking where I am still sketchy on several of the details. More questions, meditation required!
Now beyond that. . , among the things which are more immediate in the living realm where the alien presence is focusing its agenda. . ,
Ah, that's more than enough for now. Too much writing involved and I have other work to do.
As per usual, absorb at your own risk.