K5 Images of the Year (2011)

By N0574 in Culture
Sun Jan 01, 2012 at 10:57:02 AM EST
Tags: images, YFI, 2011 (all tags)

Over the past year I have meticulously scoured the entire internet in search of the finest images available anywhere on earth. The results of my laborious and time consuming research can be found in the following list:

10. IMG BLOG OF YR: PICAPIXELS
9. MANDATORY HENTAI OF YR: water water
8. DIGITAL DRAWING OF YR: Sadly, digital art is dead
7. CAMWHORE OF YR: whoever she is
6. NON-NUDE BABE OF YR: hotter with a bit of clothing
5. NUDE BABE OF YR: Ms Shiny Shorts; with honorable mention to an anon .tw-babe
4. COSPLAY CHICK OF YR: Erotic Cosplayer Ushijima
3. POLITICAL IMG OF YR: fuck the police (Guardian); honorable mention to CNN
2. GIF IMG OF YR: imgur's most viewed .gif of 2011; honorable mention to Optimus Marlboro
1. TEH IMG OF YR:.JPG Jet-Puffed Marsh Mallows (Kraft).

That's right folks, 2011 was the year of The Consumer. The consumer of 'various bullshit', and the consumer of images too.

Thank you for enjoying this submission.

o PICAPIXELS
o water water
o Sadly, digital art is dead
o whoever she is
o hotter with a bit of clothing
o Ms Shiny Shorts
o an anon .tw-babe
o Erotic Cosplayer Ushijima
o fuck the police
o Guardian
o CNN
o imgur's most viewed .gif of 2011
o Optimus Marlboro
o Jet-Puffed Marsh Mallows (Kraft)
o The Consumer
o Also by N0574

K5 Images of the Year (2011) | 20 comments (19 topical, 1 editorial, 0 hidden)
i clicked mtv cuz i wanted to vote fp (none / 1) (#2)
by Jobst of Moravia on Sat Dec 31, 2011 at 10:53:16 AM EST

and it registered me as -1 :(

__
   .,-;-;-,. /'_\ ---Did this Negro say "Street Moor"?
 _/_/_/_|_\_\) /
'-<_><_><_><_>=\
 `/_/====/_/-'\_\
  ""     ""    ""

You crick you ruse! (none / 1) (#3)
by tdillo on Sat Dec 31, 2011 at 11:11:59 AM EST

I may not agree with what you say but I'll defend to the death your right to go fuck yourself.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.[ Parent ]

on K5, it does seem true /nt (none / 0) (#4)
by N0574 on Sat Dec 31, 2011 at 11:15:40 AM EST

- NCCTG N0574 CANCER PROTOCOL
+FP (none / 1) (#5)
by Del Griffith on Sat Dec 31, 2011 at 11:38:32 AM EST

would consume again.
and again.

also jetpuffed... lol...........

-------
I...I like me. My wife likes me. My customers like me. Because I'm the real article. What you see is what you get. - Me

I'm no fan of Asians... (3.00 / 2) (#6)
by messybuu on Sat Dec 31, 2011 at 12:14:35 PM EST

but that camwhore is pretty hot. Following

Sent from Siri using my iPhone 4S. Buy one today!

Powered by the love of Christ.

Her tumblr is related... (none / 1) (#14)
by nate s on Sun Jan 01, 2012 at 01:52:07 PM EST

...to what you get if you do a Google image search for "kawaii," but with more nipples.

+1 FAP (none / 1) (#7)
by Harry B Otch on Sat Dec 31, 2011 at 12:30:22 PM EST

Though I still maintain that Asian chicks are hotter with smallish tits rather than with the unusually big ones you seem to favor.  Call it a summit crisis.

-----
A lamentable petty bourgeois cry of fear.-.

you seem to like SE Asians (none / 1) (#8)
by N0574 on Sat Dec 31, 2011 at 12:33:20 PM EST

who have smaller breasts than NE Asians.

- NCCTG N0574 CANCER PROTOCOL
Well, I certainly wouldn't throw her out of bed (3.00 / 2) (#10)
by Harry B Otch on Sat Dec 31, 2011 at 12:38:42 PM EST

for eating rice noodles or anything, even if they had cheap off-brand sesame oil on them.

-----
A lamentable petty bourgeois cry of fear.-.

P.S. Happy 2012 (none / 1) (#9)
by Harry B Otch on Sat Dec 31, 2011 at 12:35:51 PM EST

----
A lamentable petty bourgeois cry of fear.-.
also... (none / 1) (#11)
by Del Griffith on Sat Dec 31, 2011 at 04:46:50 PM EST

bunch of Asians polishing knobs, if you know what I mean....

-------

thx, I did forget about her (none / 1) (#12)
by nostalgiphile on Sun Jan 01, 2012 at 12:16:00 AM EST

2011 was also the year of doorknob envy.

"Depending on your perspective you are an optimist or a pessimist[,] and a hopeless one too." --trhurler
found the perfect gift for MDC (3.00 / 2) (#13)
by N0574 on Sun Jan 01, 2012 at 01:41:36 AM EST

who is always complaining about typing on his iPad: http://twitpic.com/5iuz2t#

- NCCTG N0574 CANCER PROTOCOL
this is what he needs (none / 1) (#15)
by Del Griffith on Sun Jan 01, 2012 at 01:53:22 PM EST

an IBM P70.  I had one, and it nearly fucking killed me, running through an airport with it...  But it did have a 80386-16 CPU, with 8MB of ram, OS/2 and a Tokenring-16 adapter!

fuck that wifi bullshit, motherfucking token-ring!

And it had this nice full sized keyboard too, none of this compromise shit.

speaking of which, since he never shipped any iAnything apps, his whole OS X thing is only a fanboisim thing... so sad.

-------

OS X thing isn't mere fanboiism for MDC (none / 1) (#17)
by nostalgiphile on Sun Jan 01, 2012 at 10:12:36 PM EST

it's nostalgia for the good old days, when he worked for Apple and had a career with a rising company that gave him a sense of belonging/self-worth.

My pop psych interpretation of his fictional character, and I'm sticking to it.

I think its worse than that (3.00 / 2) (#18)
by Del Griffith on Mon Jan 02, 2012 at 12:52:49 PM EST

OS X made apple relevant again by the return of the NeXT people.  There was a software revolution going on at apple, the old 68000/ppc people were being pushed out by these Unix PowerPC/i386/SPARC/HPPA/M88k people....

It was a major shift and he wasn't part of it.

worse he was on he loosing side anyways...

trying to be all OSX/i OS was an attempt to stay apple relevant.  but his larger fear of success stops him from shipping anything anyways.  He wont work with others, is a recluse but he's no Richard Stallman producing 100,000's of lines of usable code over a month, and he's a terrible evanglist like our Jaggermeister friend....

Instead he found a niche with GDB stepping through shite.  But his gravitation to firewire & powerpc, the religion of the old/dead apple has driven him out.

its sad.
so sad.

-------

ROR. another edition to the (none / 0) (#16)
by Marvin Suggs on Sun Jan 01, 2012 at 08:05:27 PM EST

I can't believe it made FP.
<>|<>
   .0. gimme a bitcoin: 1M9vApgDo5Dw45Awfem75mrVtMJvaMKpjy
political pic looks like it's photoshopped$ (none / 0) (#19)
by mirko on Thu Jan 05, 2012 at 07:14:41 AM EST

Finally I managed to make the decision that I would work on it. - MDC
we had to huddle together - trane
I thought it was the year of the dragon (none / 0) (#20)
by Redcatblack on Sun Feb 26, 2012 at 10:54:39 PM EST

K5 Images of the Year (2011) | 20 comments (19 topical, 1 editorial, 0 hidden)