please dump this story

By rpresser in Fiction
Sun Jul 13, 2008 at 06:33:58 AM EST
Tags: please dump this story (all tags)

please dump this story since I cannot cancel it

no text

o Also by rpresser

please dump this story | 30 comments (28 topical, 2 editorial, 0 hidden)
I will dump it (2.72 / 11) (#1)
by GhostOfTiber on Fri Jul 11, 2008 at 03:59:03 PM EST

ONTO THE FRONT PAGE.

[Nimey's] wife's ass is my cocksheath. - undermyne

FOR ME TO POOP ON! (3.00 / 3) (#10)
by the77x42 on Fri Jul 11, 2008 at 10:38:23 PM EST

"We're not here to educate. We're here to point and laugh." - creature
"You have some pretty stupid ideas." - indubitable ‮

no problem (2.25 / 4) (#2)
by achievingfluidity on Fri Jul 11, 2008 at 04:05:36 PM EST

target practice for the masses.

crap flood ass plug

ANNOY A LIBERAL USE FACTS AND LOGIC

+1FP! (3.00 / 6) (#3)
by Peahippo on Fri Jul 11, 2008 at 04:47:26 PM EST

And how! What a great piece of innovative fiction! Imagine, a story based upon a desperate Kuron who cannot cancel his own story! I can ALREADY smell the excitement building!

omg (2.00 / 2) (#4)
by Stick Apart on Fri Jul 11, 2008 at 05:25:26 PM EST

+1fp
-------
JOIN THE RAY ECKSON CLUB
+1FP, hard hitting, insightful, HORSECOCK (2.00 / 3) (#5)
by Smiley K on Fri Jul 11, 2008 at 08:52:43 PM EST

Yeah, HORSECOCK.
-- Someone set up us the bomb.
Disagree (none / 1) (#12)
by Peahippo on Sun Jul 13, 2008 at 02:21:42 AM EST

I just don't see the "insightful" part of it. Not at all.

Too subtle (none / 0) (#27)
by asret on Tue Aug 05, 2008 at 10:30:08 PM EST

Be happy. You're cute when you smile.
This reminded me to take a dump THANKS! (none / 1) (#6)
by Hiphopopotamus on Fri Jul 11, 2008 at 09:31:18 PM EST

_________________

I'm In LOVE!

Please (2.66 / 3) (#7)
by Vampire Zombie Abu Musab al Zarqawi on Fri Jul 11, 2008 at 09:43:28 PM EST

This belongs on the front page.

ok, i'll play too- FP! (none / 1) (#8)
by nononoitaintmebabe on Fri Jul 11, 2008 at 10:00:42 PM EST

i hit a bull's eye (1.33 / 3) (#9)
by yellow shark on Fri Jul 11, 2008 at 10:34:00 PM EST

...ok so bend over.

A dubious hypothesis. (2.66 / 3) (#14)
by j1mmy on Sun Jul 13, 2008 at 11:04:48 AM EST

Your entire outlook on the issue is deeply flawed from the outset. Clearly, logic and reason are beyond you, never mind facts.

If you continue to peddle this flavor of garbage in other forums, both real and virtual, you should expect nothing more than hostility towards your ideas. I suggest you take some time away from your life to sit down and revisit your premise. It's not often that any one person demonstrates such a glaring lack of critical thought, but you've done so. The city council simply will not stand for it.

In the future, keep these red flag touches to yourself. Christian Bale would not be amused.

K5 IS DYING (1.80 / 5) (#15)
by Nimey on Sun Jul 13, 2008 at 01:54:53 PM EST

THE TROLLS HAVE WON.
Never mind, it was just the dog cumming -- jandev
You Sir, are an Ignorant Motherfucker. -- Crawford
I am arguably too manic to do that. -- Crawford
I already fuck my mother -- trane
Nimey is right -- Blastard
i am in complete agreement with Nimey -- i am a pretty big deal

ALSO, CANCEL BUG $ (none / 0) (#16)
by Nimey on Sun Jul 13, 2008 at 01:55:32 PM EST

Never mind, it was just the dog cumming -- jandev
You Sir, are an Ignorant Motherfucker. -- Crawford
I am arguably too manic to do that. -- Crawford
I already fuck my mother -- trane
Nimey is right -- Blastard
i am in complete agreement with Nimey -- i am a pretty big deal

K5 IS DEAD (3.00 / 3) (#18)
by Wen Jian on Mon Jul 14, 2008 at 03:07:18 AM EST

LONG LIVE K5!
It was an experiment in lulz. - Rusty
oops how did this get here (3.00 / 3) (#17)
by Phssthpok on Mon Jul 14, 2008 at 02:47:46 AM EST

i am not good with computers
____________

affective flattening has caused me to kill 11,357 people

Attn: Rusty (2.50 / 6) (#19)
by anaesthetica on Mon Jul 14, 2008 at 07:11:25 AM EST

This is it, time to give up. There are no more sharks to jump. Liquidate the assets.

—I'm the little engine that didn't.
k5: our trolls go to eleven
[A]S FAR AS A PERSON'S ACTIONS ARE CONCERNED, IT IS NOT TRUE THAT NOTHING BUT GOOD COMES FROM GOOD AND NOTHING BUT EVIL COMES FROM EVIL, BUT RATHER QUITE FREQUENTLY THE OPPOSITE IS THE CASE. ANYONE WHO DOES NOT REALIZE THIS IS IN FACT A MERE CHILD IN POLITICAL MATTERS. max weber, politics as a vocation

The really sad thing is ... (3.00 / 4) (#20)
by rpresser on Mon Jul 14, 2008 at 09:01:46 AM EST

this was an honest request. Mostly.

In a fit of insanity, I copypasted an entire story -- a science fiction short story -- that I, um, acquired elsewhere.  Minutes later I changed my mind. And smacked into the cancel bug.
------------
"In terms of both hyperbolic overreaching and eventual wrongness, the Permanent [Republican] Majority has set a new, and truly difficult to beat, standard." --rusty

sense and sensibility (none / 0) (#22)
by sye on Wed Jul 16, 2008 at 07:05:06 AM EST

so you owe me a FP science fiction. bring it on, plz?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
commentary - For a better sye@K5
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ripple me ~~> ~allthingsgo: gateway to Garden of Perfect Brightess in CNY/BTC/LTC/DRK
rubbing u ~~> ~procrasti: getaway to HE'LL
Hey! at least he was in a stable relationship. - procrasti
enter K5 via Blastar.in

Are you encouraging copyright infringement? (none / 0) (#23)
by rpresser on Wed Jul 16, 2008 at 10:21:47 AM EST

Shame on you!
------------
you haven't grant me the opportunity... (none / 0) (#24)
by sye on Wed Jul 16, 2008 at 10:24:06 AM EST

to spend my right... do not withhold what belongs to the common good...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
commentary - For a better sye@K5
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
rubbing u ~~> ~procrasti: getaway to HE'LL
Hey! at least he was in a stable relationship. - procrasti
enter K5 via Blastar.in

Idiot. /nt (none / 0) (#26)
by ksandstr on Tue Jul 22, 2008 at 05:04:36 AM EST

Fin.
What the FUCK is this shit? (none / 1) (#21)
by MotorMachineMercenary on Tue Jul 15, 2008 at 02:24:42 AM EST

And yeah, I know what the fuck this shit is. But what the fuck is this shit?

It's hard to be humble when even Mr Bigballs rates me as #1 Kuro5hit.

OH SHIT KUROSHIN IS BROKEN (none / 1) (#25)
by A Bore on Thu Jul 17, 2008 at 12:30:45 PM EST

show off (none / 0) (#28)
by Marvaud on Fri Aug 22, 2008 at 01:38:13 AM EST

So, how come this gets to the front page.
The first time I submitted a story , years ago
I admit, it was rejected, so I haven't bothered
submitting another one ever since.......
Anyway, I get some stuff up on cliterati.co.uk, so I don't really care.
But what you've done is so minimalistic, you must be buddies with someone in here....

Unfortunately not. (none / 0) (#29)
by rpresser on Tue Aug 26, 2008 at 10:46:02 AM EST

I actually wanted this story dumped.  But people thought (with the "fiction" section) that I was making an ironic comment about Scoop...
------------
In Soviet Russia... POOP's ON YOU!! $ (none / 0) (#30)
by noscript on Sun Sep 27, 2009 at 01:54:34 PM EST

please dump this story | 30 comments (28 topical, 2 editorial, 0 hidden)