OT III Errors
Amongst OT III errors are "a BT run on Incident I fails to blow". There are three reasons:
- Auditor is trying to run a cluster with an Incident I. The right thing to do is date and get the character of the incident that made it a cluster and then run Incident Its on those left when it breaks up. Or get Dianetic auditing.
- There is an earlier Incident I on the same BT. Find it and run it. The BT has a chain of them all by himself.
- Another BT is copying the Incident I just run so it looks like it didn't blow. Failure to ever run Incident I can also cause a bog. Routine Dianetic auditing by a Dianetic HDC who is also on or above OT III using triple flows and LDN OT III also handles bogged OT III pre- OT's.
Cluster Formation - Cumulative
In doing a cluster one is likely to find it is made up of other earlier clusters. This looks like this. 1898 impact horse accident. When engram 1898 run on R3R, that part blows. No F/N occurs, TA remains up. Remainder will grind after the blow. Earlier portion dates as 93,000,000 years ago, electric shock. When run on R3R, that part blows, no FIN. TA remains up, will grind if run further. Earliest portion dares as 72 trillion implant. When run on R3R, all blow, FIN.
A cluster or engram which is a cluster can repeatedly FIN as BT's blow. Dates as 778 million explosion. After run once or twice an FIN occurs as one BT blows. Run again to second FIN as two more BT's blow. Remainder blow with a wider FIN. The cluster has gone. This happens (repeating FIN) when picture persists and noter check reveals it is not a copy. It will be more BT's in same cluster. So above repeating FIN occurs when pre-OT is moved through it. Clusters are found by meter dating, listing for type of incident and run as an engram. Clusters can occur at Incident .II and Incident I. They can also occur at 1 quadrillion, which is the Clearing course materials. They also occur at random dates for different reasons.
* * *
I have lately been C/Sing a number of failed OT cases and have found them all running well on solo now. The errors are made as follows:
The remedy for all of these is to:
- The solo auditor cannot audit, needs more training.
- Cases are not well prepared with Dianetics.
And then repeat it until necessary auditing is complete. These two actions take care of the majority of difficult cases on OT
- Run the PC for at least a score or two of Dianetic items by R3R, done of course by a good HDC,
- then do a GF 40.
The real End Phenomena of OT III and OT IV is exterior with full perception. You can and should accomplish full stable exteriorization on doing the materials of III.
Further III remedies:
OT III is a vital grade. One fronts up to it and does it. When he is really done, the rewards of OT III and IV exceed his wildest dreams.
- High TA. This comes from not completing the Incidents I and II on body thetans.
- The solo auditor puts too wide an intention on the BT and runs two or three when he is intending to run only one.
- A cluster just won't break up. The remedy is a Dianetic session listing for impacts or incidents that would cause a cluster and doing R3R. The principle of earlier similar holds good. When this is completed, the solo auditor is sent back to solo to clean up the BT's shaken loose and to continue with OT III.
- Rudiments go out on BT's. The remedy of course is to locate BT's who have out-ruds, put in the ruds and run Incident 1, at which the ST should leave.
- A theta-bopping meter sometimes puzzles a solo auditor -on OT Ill. This means a BT is trying to exteriorize and can't. The remedy is to complete the partially run Incident 11 or Incident I or in extreme cages put the ruds in on the hung up BT.
- One-hand electrode giving wrong TA read baffling the solo auditor with floating needles with a high TA. The remedy is to have two-hand electrodes handy and trim the trim knob so the one-hand electrode reads the same as two-hand electrodes.
- A suppressive body thetan sometimes isn't auditable. The remedy is to run Grades IV or V on him.
- By far and large the corniest error and which has been very prevalent is not knowing the materials of OT III or the content of Incident II or Incident I.
Rudiments Going Out On BT's
When the ruds go out on BT's during the session the solo auditor recognizes the following:
BT critical - withhold from auditor
BT antagonistic - bypassed charge in session
No TA problem
BT sad ARC Break
Soaring TA - Overrun or protest (also more than one BT being run in error or it's a cluster)
Auditor tired - no sleep or incomplete Incident I's
Auditor dope-off - bypassed FIN or not enough sleep
Auditor no-interest - out ruds on BT's
A solo auditor who isn't sure what it is, but runs into trouble with a BT is smart to end off the session quickly, write down the full observation and get it to the C/S. The solo auditor who knows what he is looking at as per the above scale (and the C/S the C/S would give), handles it promptly.
BT critical = w/h = pull the withhold
BT antagonistic = BPC assess proper list (such as LlC) and handle
No TA (or case gain) problem = locate the problem and handle
BT sad = ARC Break - locate and handle itsa E/S itsa
Soaring Ta = C/R or protest (also more than one BT being run in error or it's a cluster) - find which and handle (running more than the one intended comes from too wide an intention)
Auditor tired = no sleep or incomplete Incident I's = check which it is and handle
Auditor dope-off = lack of sleep or bypassed F/N = check On sleep or rehabilitate F/N
Auditor no-interest = out-ruds on BT's = put in ruds.
OT III Auditing
OT III pre-OT's got a reputation of being hard to run on Dianetics early on in Dianetic re-development. Only five reasons exist for this.
The lower grades PC (before Clear) reacts as a composite Being, all on one chain, so to speak. He is separated into himself and the individual BT's and clusters of them when he gets to OT II, and so audits differently. He easily misowns the pictures thinking they are his. The big blowdowns you get on such a PC's item indicates several BT's have it in common. A solo III however will be found to have the same item on more than one BT in many cases.
- A person that high on OT grades audits fast and a comm- laggy Dianetic auditor can drive him up the wall.
- Too quiet or too blurred TR 1.
- A tendency to evaluate instead of using TR 4.
- The numerousness of BT chains on the same item (the BT's being separated now) making several chains on the same item, which if not all run separately leave the PC ARC Broken with the bypassed charge of unrun BT's.
- The OT II who is still on OT III and has been on it a while probably himself has no pictures and all the pictures he has are BT pictures.
* * *
The reason for low TA is unflat OT III phenomena. If a person has had a low TA in lower grades the keynote is to take it easy as auditor and COS. This applies also to any auditing given on upper OT levels.
That a PC's TA goes below 2.0 is a certain indicator of unflat OT III. He's still got some. When a person cannot handle OT III he is too much at effect. He cannot project his intention. And so can't run OT III. The new OT I and OT II, particularly OT II, are designed to increase a PC's ability to project his intention to others. If he can't, they overwhelm him and you get low TA or "none on III". Harsh, overbearing auditing or life. incidents have to occur, apparently, to drive the TA down.
Overts, disagreements expressed as obsessive agreement and other lower level matters are at the bottom of this in any Being.
But any case of low TA I have ever found has been:
in all this number (4) is the important point.
- overwhelmed in life;
- unable to project intention;
- physically inactive;
- loaded with BT's;
- tends to go out of valence easily.
Endless OT III and low TA are alike - inability to project Intention, PC at effect. Remedy by lightly causing PC to come to cause, to be able to project his intention and thus flatten OT III. That will complete and finish off low TA.
* * *
It does not matter whether or not you ran Incident I and II on self. The End Phenomena of III is getting rid of all body thetans. This does not necessarily include self. If you overrun Ill it will be by trying to get rid of tore body thetans than there were or by then, having gotten rid of the others, starting In on self. So Ill is complete for purposes of overrun as above. If you have not done Incident I and II on self when above is achieved, attest completion and then do I and 11 on self.
EP's No BT's left [End Product: no BodyThetans left] - OT III
L. RON HUBBARDÂ®
BT - BodyThetan
Incident One - The first incident on the Whole Track (see) for each Thetan (see). It consisted of an Angel blowing a trumpet and some noises. Hubbard explained that this was so powerful that from then on the Thetan compulsively continued recording every incident that happened over 4 quadrillion years until now.
Incident Two - The second major incident on the Whole Track (see).
Rud - Rudiment.
SP - Suppressive Person. A critic of Scientology. Fe anyone who thinks that OT 3 is nonsense.
TA - Tone Arm action - change of electrical resistance, supposed to show relief of emotional "charge" on the 'E-meter' (crude lie detector, price ~$4,000)
Thetan - "An individual being ... not a body". This is Scientology's name for the soul or spirit.
Valence - An adopted personality.
Whole Track - The mental recording of all of the experience of the Thetan (see). Hubbard said that the Whole Track was 4 quadrillion years long. Eventually Thetans became the victims of their recordings and became entrapped (via the mechanism of the "Bank"). Hubbard claimed that only through Scientology could this compulsive recording of incidents stop.
The tigers of wrath are wiser than the horses of instruction.