Just testing

By Vampire Zombie Abu Musab al Zarqawi in Meta
Fri Sep 11, 2009 at 04:33:48 AM EST
Tags: k5 (all tags)
k5

Checking if rusty's fuxed the cancellation bug.

o Also by Vampire Zombie Abu Musab al Zarqawi

Just testing | 35 comments (34 topical, 1 editorial, 0 hidden)
Nope! (3.00 / 7) (#1)
by Vampire Zombie Abu Musab al Zarqawi on Wed Sep 09, 2009 at 04:29:13 PM EST

Meanwhile, enjoy this new content in the queue.

Queue, hell (none / 1) (#13)
by Sgt York on Thu Sep 10, 2009 at 10:07:46 AM EST

I'm voting +1FP.

There is a reason for everything. Sometimes, that reason just sucks.

HOLY SHIT, BATMAN!! $ (none / 0) (#33)
by noscript on Sun Sep 27, 2009 at 01:50:57 PM EST

I hang on your every word (3.00 / 5) (#2)
by GhostOfTiber on Wed Sep 09, 2009 at 04:45:24 PM EST

[Nimey's] wife's ass is my cocksheath. - undermyne

Concise, informative & hard-hitting (3.00 / 10) (#4)
by eavier on Wed Sep 09, 2009 at 07:02:37 PM EST

+1FP would read again.

Whatever you do, don't take it into your house. It's probably full of Greeks. - Vampire Zombie Abu Musab al Zarqawi

Ufology Doktor in da house

Perhaps we could get this story slashdotted. $ (3.00 / 3) (#7)
by MichaelCrawford on Wed Sep 09, 2009 at 11:13:21 PM EST

Live your fucking life. Sue someone on the Internet. Write a fucking music player. Like the great man Michael David Crawford has shown us all: Hard work, a strong will to stalk, and a few fries short of a happy meal goes a long way. -- bride of spidy

or dug (3.00 / 3) (#9)
by mirko on Thu Sep 10, 2009 at 05:34:22 AM EST

if we happen find a fuck who's got an account there...
or maybe convince a chinese flooder to post it there for it'll sell more vi@gra?
Finally I managed to make the decision that I would work on it. - MDC
we had to huddle together - trane
Post to 4chan? $ (3.00 / 2) (#12)
by Nimey on Thu Sep 10, 2009 at 09:41:43 AM EST

Never mind, it was just the dog cumming -- jandev
You Sir, are an Ignorant Motherfucker. -- Crawford
I am arguably too manic to do that. -- Crawford
I already fuck my mother -- trane
Nimey is right -- Blastard
i am in complete agreement with Nimey -- i am a pretty big deal

Digg iT (none / 1) (#22)
by tdillo on Fri Sep 11, 2009 at 10:16:19 AM EST

Rusty, fix your site, you have too.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

The alternative is Michael Crawford.

epic spelling fail (3.00 / 3) (#23)
by Nimey on Fri Sep 11, 2009 at 10:19:18 AM EST

Never mind, it was just the dog cumming -- jandev
You Sir, are an Ignorant Motherfucker. -- Crawford
I am arguably too manic to do that. -- Crawford
I already fuck my mother -- trane
Nimey is right -- Blastard
i am in complete agreement with Nimey -- i am a pretty big deal

WHY? (3.00 / 3) (#5)
by Gruntathon on Wed Sep 09, 2009 at 09:57:39 PM EST

Why would you think Rusty may have fixed the cancel bug?

I pretty sure we will know when he fixes it.

And yes, I used the word 'when,' not 'if.'

Which leads me to think that you aren't actually testing anything, you're attention whoring and using this tragic situation as your leverage.

Not impressed! I expect better.
__________
If they hadn't been such quality beasts (despite being so young) it would have been a nightmare - good self-starting, capable hands are your finest friend. -- Anonymous CEO
-1, YHBT $ (none / 1) (#8)
by Enlarged to Show Texture on Wed Sep 09, 2009 at 11:27:29 PM EST

"Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do." -- Isaac Asimov
Because I didn't have anything else to say. (none / 1) (#10)
by Vampire Zombie Abu Musab al Zarqawi on Thu Sep 10, 2009 at 06:46:14 AM EST

+1FPDelusional.$ (3.00 / 5) (#6)
by Brogdel on Wed Sep 09, 2009 at 09:58:40 PM EST

lollers, rusty voted against this story. $ (3.00 / 9) (#11)
by Nimey on Thu Sep 10, 2009 at 09:40:39 AM EST

Never mind, it was just the dog cumming -- jandev
You Sir, are an Ignorant Motherfucker. -- Crawford
I am arguably too manic to do that. -- Crawford
I already fuck my mother -- trane
Nimey is right -- Blastard
i am in complete agreement with Nimey -- i am a pretty big deal

I guess that's a no (none / 1) (#15)
by rhiannon on Fri Sep 11, 2009 at 12:02:27 AM EST

-----------------------------------------
I continued to rebuff the advances... so many advances... of so many attractive women. -MC
you guessed wrong.$ (none / 0) (#17)
by mirko on Fri Sep 11, 2009 at 05:25:59 AM EST

Finally I managed to make the decision that I would work on it. - MDC
we had to huddle together - trane
+1 FP (none / 1) (#14)
by Del Griffith on Thu Sep 10, 2009 at 11:24:03 PM EST

would cancel again ... and again...

-------
I...I like me. My wife likes me. My customers like me. Because I'm the real article. What you see is what you get. - Me

ROR @ FP $ (3.00 / 3) (#16)
by schlouse on Fri Sep 11, 2009 at 05:24:36 AM EST

ROFLcopter front page (3.00 / 2) (#18)
by Nimey on Fri Sep 11, 2009 at 08:09:03 AM EST

we finally did it!
Never mind, it was just the dog cumming -- jandev
You Sir, are an Ignorant Motherfucker. -- Crawford
I am arguably too manic to do that. -- Crawford
I already fuck my mother -- trane
Nimey is right -- Blastard
i am in complete agreement with Nimey -- i am a pretty big deal

It's a landmark (3.00 / 3) (#20)
by rusty on Fri Sep 11, 2009 at 09:12:31 AM EST

As far as I know this is the first auto-posted story to go on the front page.

____
Not the real rusty
Fix your goddamn code. $ (none / 1) (#21)
by Nimey on Fri Sep 11, 2009 at 09:16:50 AM EST

Never mind, it was just the dog cumming -- jandev
You Sir, are an Ignorant Motherfucker. -- Crawford
I am arguably too manic to do that. -- Crawford
I already fuck my mother -- trane
Nimey is right -- Blastard
i am in complete agreement with Nimey -- i am a pretty big deal

how could that possibly be (none / 0) (#24)
by loteck on Fri Sep 11, 2009 at 12:53:48 PM EST

we've seen some cts stories with a total score in the teens go FP, how is that not "auto post"??
"You're in tune to the musical sound of loteck hi-fi, the musical sound that moves right round. Keep on moving ya'll." -Mylakovich
"WHAT AN ETERNAL MOBIUS STRIP OF FELLATIATIC BANALITY THIS IS." -Harry B Otch

It's possible (none / 1) (#32)
by rusty on Wed Sep 16, 2009 at 10:09:30 AM EST

This is the first one I remember. But you might be right. I didn't go back and search.

____
Not the real rusty
Not to mention (3.00 / 2) (#25)
by Vampire Zombie Abu Musab al Zarqawi on Fri Sep 11, 2009 at 03:13:54 PM EST

my first story to go on the front page.

I guess the lesson is not trying very hard is not trying not hard enough. Or something.

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet -rn (none / 1) (#19)
by Sgt York on Fri Sep 11, 2009 at 08:48:50 AM EST

There is a reason for everything. Sometimes, that reason just sucks.

OMG SO META! (none / 1) (#26)
by Kariik on Fri Sep 11, 2009 at 04:39:48 PM EST

+1 FP!

Hey tdillo, why only the +1? (none / 1) (#27)
by Pentashagon on Fri Sep 11, 2009 at 06:29:37 PM EST

What could you possibly have been thinking?

well its official (3.00 / 5) (#28)
by bride of spidy on Sat Sep 12, 2009 at 01:33:03 AM EST

k5 is officially dead.

http://www.kuro5hin.org/story/2009/6/25/18395/7684 (none / 0) (#30)
by levesque on Sat Sep 12, 2009 at 08:22:34 PM EST

What is the cancellation bug? (2.66 / 3) (#29)
by ljt on Sat Sep 12, 2009 at 07:31:35 AM EST

I'm more concerned about dynamic comments no longer working in Firefox.

More like this. (none / 1) (#31)
by The Vast Right Wing Conspiracy on Sun Sep 13, 2009 at 11:49:29 PM EST

___
I'm a pompous windbag, I take myself far too seriously, and I single-handedly messed up K5 by causing the fiction section to be created. --localroger

Acumen Fund (none / 0) (#34)
by Vampire Zombie Abu Musab al Zarqawi on Thu Dec 17, 2009 at 09:36:45 PM EST

Building transformative businesses to solve the problems of poverty.

That's what Google's ad told me. I have no idea what it means.

bump (none / 0) (#35)
by Vampire Zombie Abu Musab al Zarqawi on Wed Apr 07, 2010 at 03:51:39 PM EST

Just testing | 35 comments (34 topical, 1 editorial, 0 hidden)