We'll be right back

By Ruston Rustov in Meta
Fri Jan 28, 2011 at 05:40:51 AM EST
Tags: (all tags)

D'oh!

I can't seem to talk to the mod_perl server. This probably means that we've taken it down for a few minutes to update something. Please be patient, I'm sure we'll be back up presently.

In a by no means recent poll of 1077 Kuro5hin readers, it was decided that The Terrorists should be blamed for this error. Some combination of factors involving a yacht, monocle polish, and hamsters was a close second. So clearly, the error indicates that The Terrorists (possibly located on a yacht and/or assisted by hamsters with monocle polish) have already won.

That poll being dated, unfashionable, and by no means sufficient for the needs of the discerning modern K5 reader, let's give new voice to the old concern of the mod_perl server shitting the bed.

This is YOUR chance to make your opinion heard!!!

Who should be blamed on the 'D'oh!' error page?
o theantix 0%
o MisterQueue 4%
o mrgoat 9%
o The Terrorists 23%
o leviramsey 0%
o dr thrustgood 9%
o Inoshiro 19%
o Blah blah monocle polish yacht hampsters 19%
o Blah blah monocle polish yacht hamsters 14%

o Kuro5hin
o Also by Ruston Rustov

We'll be right back | 12 comments (11 topical, 1 editorial, 0 hidden)
lol @ seeing The Antics mentioned (none / 1) (#1)
by lostincali on Wed Jan 26, 2011 at 06:25:22 PM EST

god i'm glad those whiny jerkoffs have long since left for hoo-see

"The least busy day [at McDonalds] is Monday, and then sales increase throughout the week, I guess as enthusiasm for life dwindles."

The most important disclosure in decades (3.00 / 4) (#2)
by schlouse on Wed Jan 26, 2011 at 07:54:23 PM EST

Paging Julian Assange

ITYM pegging Julian Assange (3.00 / 2) (#4)
by Nimey on Wed Jan 26, 2011 at 09:51:24 PM EST

Never mind, it was just the dog cumming -- jandev
You Sir, are an Ignorant Motherfucker. -- Crawford
I am arguably too manic to do that. -- Crawford
I already fuck my mother -- trane
Nimey is right -- Blastard
i am in complete agreement with Nimey -- i am a pretty big deal

My life's aspirations are completed (3.00 / 2) (#5)
by Ruston Rustov on Fri Jan 28, 2011 at 09:53:04 AM EST

I've finally gotten a story published at kuro-five-hin dot org. Ten years. Three accounts. One story.

It's all so unreal to me.

I had had incurable open sores all over my feet for sixteen years. The doctors were powerless to do anything about it. I told my psychiatrist that they were psychosomatic Stigmata - the Stigmata are the wounds Jesus suffered when he was nailed to the cross. Three days later all my sores were gone. -- Michael Crawford
Maybe tomorrow. -- Michael Crawford
As soon as she has her first period, fuck your daughter. -- localroger

What are your dupes? $ (none / 0) (#6)
by Nimey on Fri Jan 28, 2011 at 12:10:13 PM EST

Never mind, it was just the dog cumming -- jandev
You Sir, are an Ignorant Motherfucker. -- Crawford
I am arguably too manic to do that. -- Crawford
I already fuck my mother -- trane
Nimey is right -- Blastard
i am in complete agreement with Nimey -- i am a pretty big deal

I have none. (none / 0) (#7)
by Ruston Rustov on Fri Jan 28, 2011 at 12:15:10 PM EST

Maybe tomorrow. -- Michael Crawford
As soon as she has her first period, fuck your daughter. -- localroger

what WERE your dupes? (none / 0) (#8)
by king of fools on Sat Jan 29, 2011 at 11:33:51 AM EST

----------------

fade out again

I was jxg (none / 0) (#9)
by Ruston Rustov on Sat Jan 29, 2011 at 04:17:46 PM EST

before I sobered up and gave the name to... um, some troll who no longer frequents K5, can't remember the name.

From 2001-03 I had another name which I also can't remember.

Maybe tomorrow. -- Michael Crawford
As soon as she has her first period, fuck your daughter. -- localroger

jxg... (none / 0) (#12)
by achievingfluidity on Wed Mar 30, 2011 at 12:54:15 AM EST

sucked as a troll.

ANNOY A LIBERAL USE FACTS AND LOGIC

loser (1.50 / 4) (#10)
by donnalee on Tue Feb 01, 2011 at 02:55:53 AM EST

Guess I'll be adding this to tomorrow's comment dump!
Hamsters!? (none / 0) (#11)
by Pnarp on Mon Mar 07, 2011 at 10:23:54 PM EST

Dinglebuckey!?!?

∼ Phillip Norbert Årp
Powered by the love of the voluptuous insect goddess, Strahazazhia Kalamazoo-Kintaki-Meeps, She of the six-legged delights.

✿✿✿ Pnårp’s docile & perfunctory page! ✿✿✿
   ❝It’s docile! It’s perfunctory! It’s phlogistically fantastical! But… is it one of those blog things?❞
    All wrights preserved. No purchase estuary. Lawn gnomes not included. You won’t be disconcerted. Deployed where prohibited by snore.

❤   Pnårp learned this week that the world was still here. Will it ever end?

[ Current entry | Random entry ]
We'll be right back | 12 comments (11 topical, 1 editorial, 0 hidden)