Interactive Stick Figure Death Theatre

By cp in MLP
Mon Nov 05, 2001 at 11:33:58 PM EST
Tags: etc (all tags)
/etc

Picking up where Stick Figure Death Theatre flash animations left off (MLP) comes The Way of the Exploding Stick, an interactive SFDT flash game. Jab, punch, and kick your way to high scores; may your kungfu be strong and your style fierce!

o Stick Figure Death Theatre
o MLP
o The Way of the Exploding Stick
o Also by cp

Interactive Stick Figure Death Theatre | 15 comments (8 topical, 7 editorial, 0 hidden)
scores? (none / 0) (#2)
by ODiV on Mon Nov 05, 2001 at 01:18:03 PM EST

I got 333. I suck :)

Everyone else?

[ odiv.net ]
606 (none / 0) (#3)
by johncoswell on Mon Nov 05, 2001 at 01:34:53 PM EST

My kung fu was strong but I lacked focus. I need to eat more carrots. 8^|

johncoswell - http://www.coswellproductions.org
981 (none / 0) (#6)
by Phil the Canuck on Mon Nov 05, 2001 at 02:23:18 PM EST

"You do your school proud. Many will die before you."

------

I don't think being an idiot comes with a pension plan though. Unless you're management of course. - hulver

1841 and *I* suck (none / 0) (#8)
by Anonymous 242 on Mon Nov 05, 2001 at 02:41:13 PM EST

I vacuum at all games. Did you read the directions?

All I did was run back and forth and keep hitting the V key. V is good. It allows one to attack from outside of the range of punches and kicks.

Regards,

-l

4383 so far (none / 0) (#11)
by cp on Mon Nov 05, 2001 at 02:57:17 PM EST

For high scores with a minimal amount of effort, just keep throwing your opponents. The AI isn't bright enough to defend much against them or have other combattants attack you during your throw.

Button mashers. (none / 0) (#4)
by communista on Mon Nov 05, 2001 at 01:37:56 PM EST

All of you.
/me fucks shit up!!!!
/me bows deeply over the corpse of his opponent (5.00 / 1) (#10)
by Anonymous 242 on Mon Nov 05, 2001 at 02:53:30 PM EST

Your Kungfu is strong. Master Bruce move over, you is the high kicking sheznit.
Aside from a score of 1532, I killed the boss. Go up the ladder to the right, scroll over and back down on the other side of the wall to get to the boss.

And V is your friend. Get a whole bunch sticks chasing behind you and attack an oncoming stick with V to flip them and deliver a kick. Not only will your kick land on those behind you, but so will the person you've just flipped.

Regards,

-l

Does this require Flash 5? (none / 0) (#12)
by roystgnr on Mon Nov 05, 2001 at 04:03:03 PM EST

It never gets past the opening "Loading 0%" screen for me.