I Pity The Fool!

By Paradocis in MLP
Wed Apr 11, 2001 at 11:17:39 PM EST
Tags: Humour (all tags)
Humour

Mr. T is back and ready to tackle all your favorite web sites! Check out the T-inator. I pity the fool, browser or site, that don't like Mr. T. Be sure to check out what Mr. T does to k5. Hours of fun!

Best Mr. T satire...
o Mr. T ate my balls 32%
o Mr. T vs. Cats 32%
o The T-inator 14%
o Inoshiro 20%

o T-inator
o what Mr. T does to k5
o Also by Paradocis

I Pity The Fool! | 11 comments (8 topical, 3 editorial, 0 hidden)
Aw, c'mon... (2.33 / 3) (#1)
by regeya on Sat Apr 07, 2001 at 07:45:24 PM EST

What's wrong wid you crazy fooz! I pity the foo who caint laugh at dis shit.

[ yokelpunk | kuro5hin diary ]

You gotta respect a man who throws cancer. (3.66 / 3) (#2)
by snap on Sat Apr 07, 2001 at 08:00:18 PM EST

Normally, I dislike MLP, but you gotta love T. Any man who can look cancer in the eye, pity it, and then throw it has to earn your respect :). I loved T on Conan the other night and I can't wait until he comes back.

that's OK, but... (4.00 / 4) (#3)
by Mr. Piccolo on Sat Apr 07, 2001 at 09:13:46 PM EST

As the man himself says on a TV Land commercial:

"I pity the fool who thinks Mr. T only says 'I pity the fool'. Mr. T is a complex person..."

The BBC would like to apologise for the following comment.

He also says (4.25 / 4) (#4)
by spacejack on Sat Apr 07, 2001 at 09:19:16 PM EST

Stop yo jibba jabba!

Best Mr. T Satire: (4.25 / 4) (#6)
by tetsuo on Sat Apr 07, 2001 at 11:03:35 PM EST

Mr. T vs Deep Blue

Even if you're not into chess this was one of the funniest Mr T vs *'s ever created.

my favorite (3.00 / 1) (#9)
by kataklyst on Wed Apr 11, 2001 at 11:42:42 PM EST

Mr. T in Neon Genesis Evangelion

There are several other Mr. T parodies on the author's homepage.

On a somewhat related note... (3.00 / 1) (#8)
by funwithmazers on Mon Apr 09, 2001 at 10:00:23 PM EST

The Shredder

It's far too accurate (5.00 / 1) (#11)
by fluffy grue on Thu Apr 12, 2001 at 01:05:45 PM EST

My favorite bit of what it does to the Kuro5hin.org front page - the stuff on the current drug legalization story:

Why drugs should be illegal ( Columns ) By onyxruby Wed Apr 4th, 2001 at 02:49:54 PM EST Murdock've seen Helluva stories here on K5 lately talking about that darn great evil war on drugs and how drugs should be legalized. The fool's crazy! Hannibal thought Mr.T would show a counterpoint on why they should remain illegal and some "war" on drugs should continue. Crazy Murdock gonna get us all killed! Please note that crazy that darn T's argument does not include pot, a relatively mild drug with Helluva redeeming value. What's keepin' those fools!
So Murdoch wants to legalize drugs, but T pities the foo' who thinks hard drugs should be legalized. Eerily consistent.
"Is not a quine" is not a quine.
I have a master's degree in science!

[ Hug Your Trikuare ]

I Pity The Fool! | 11 comments (8 topical, 3 editorial, 0 hidden)