Leftfoot.kuro5hin.org!

By delmoi in MLP
Tue Jul 31, 2001 at 06:07:27 PM EST
Tags: Kuro5hin.org (all tags)
Kuro5hin.org

Ever wondered what your favorite k5 users left foot looks like? Well, now you can find out.

To get your foot on leftfoot.kuro5hin.org, email Inoshiro at kuro5hin.org.

<Inoshiro> The wild, crazy fun never stops when rusty's not around. Is someone willing to try and get RMS' left foot on camera for me?

o Kuro5hin
o find out.
o Also by delmoi

Leftfoot.kuro5hin.org! | 29 comments (29 topical, editorial, 0 hidden)
Just curious (3.25 / 4) (#1)
by John Milton on Tue Jul 31, 2001 at 04:09:49 AM EST

I've got size fourteen feet. Can anyone beat that?

Why yes, (3.50 / 2) (#2)
by DeHans on Tue Jul 31, 2001 at 04:18:32 AM EST

I've got a size 43. Bigger innit?? Oh wait, different measurement systems. Oh well :-)

My EUR size (none / 0) (#25)
by fluffy grue on Tue Jul 31, 2001 at 11:22:23 PM EST

My European shoesize is 42. I rule. ;)
"Is not a quine" is not a quine.
I have a master's degree in science!

[ Hug Your Trikuare ]

you know what they say ..... (3.66 / 3) (#4)
by unstable on Tue Jul 31, 2001 at 04:24:01 AM EST

to people with big feet

sorry , we don't carry your size here.

Reverend Unstable
all praise the almighty Bob
and be filled with slack

...about big hands and big feet... (3.33 / 3) (#5)
by Jin Wicked on Tue Jul 31, 2001 at 04:26:26 AM EST

big shoes and gloves.

(Or that's how I heard it, anyway.)

This post was probably not written by the real Jin Wicked. Please see user "butter pie" for Jin's actual posts.

yeah, sucks (3.00 / 2) (#6)
by John Milton on Tue Jul 31, 2001 at 04:31:13 AM EST

The annoying thing is that there is a smaller selection. Fourteen is the last size the local stores carry. Usually, I hate half of them.

What an odd competition (3.80 / 5) (#8)
by Wolfbaine on Tue Jul 31, 2001 at 04:53:00 AM EST

But I have size 15 (US) feet. You can only get shoes at some sports stores, and dont try buying dress shoes.

Actually... (4.00 / 2) (#15)
by 11223 on Tue Jul 31, 2001 at 11:27:09 AM EST

I've had very good luck getting fifteens in dress and tennis shoes from Nordstrom's. I believe they also have sixteens in some shoes as well.

The dead hand of Asimov's mass psychology wins every time.

Not a problem (3.50 / 2) (#9)
by ZanThrax on Tue Jul 31, 2001 at 07:20:14 AM EST

Mine are fifteen. Which doesn't seem that impressive I suppose; hell, most shoe companies make that size now and everything. The thing is, my feet are also EEEEE(E) width, so Nike's right out...

If there's nothing you'd die for, then what do you have to live for?

15 EEEEE ? (3.00 / 2) (#10)
by wiredog on Tue Jul 31, 2001 at 08:24:09 AM EST

So... You were born downwind of the Nevada Test Site?

Sorry, couldn't resist.

If there's a choice between performance and ease of use, Linux will go for performance every time. -- Jerry Pournelle

No, (none / 0) (#29)
by ZanThrax on Sat Aug 04, 2001 at 06:12:28 PM EST

but I remember finding over a dozen four-leaf clovers the year after Chornobyl melted... (Apparently, fallout crosses the arctic just fine.)

If there's nothing you'd die for, then what do you have to live for?

OMG (3.88 / 9) (#3)
by thopo on Tue Jul 31, 2001 at 04:19:16 AM EST

You should warn people before they click on that link. It's probably the next worse thing to goatse.cx

DO NOT CLICK ON THAT LINK.

the grammar police can stay at home
Yes. (3.00 / 1) (#12)
by suick on Tue Jul 31, 2001 at 08:46:17 AM EST

Jesus Christ that was fucking horrible. I figured "left foot" was referring to something else--anything else. No, they definately meant "left foot." Have I ever mentioned how much feet disturb me?

order in to with the will I around my effort sentences an i of more be fuck annoying.
Man (3.25 / 4) (#7)
by DJBongHit on Tue Jul 31, 2001 at 04:48:52 AM EST

I don't have a digital camera, and there are no FreeBSD drivers for my scanner, so y'all don't get the privilege of seeing my purty feet. I'm sure you're all heartbroken, too.

~DJBongHit

GNU GPL: Free as in herpes.

kuro5hin.org a fetish site? (3.00 / 1) (#11)
by BobRoy on Tue Jul 31, 2001 at 08:28:04 AM EST

Today I just realise that kuro5hin.org might be exploring the users hang to footfetish.

Maybe they are selling these pictures to the hottest fetish websites on the net. And I wouldn't let that happen to my sensual left-foot pictures.

If it's wet, Drink it!

Next thing you know.... (4.00 / 1) (#13)
by Enditallnow on Tue Jul 31, 2001 at 09:19:42 AM EST

Next thing you know they will be charging membership fees to some special clients for access rights. I knew you guys needed a new server badly but come on, theres better ways to raise the capital ;)

The question this brings up is does the data protection act cover digital images of peoples feet?

--Enditallnow

A long time ago.... (4.85 / 7) (#14)
by maynard on Tue Jul 31, 2001 at 10:43:06 AM EST

...in a department/army navy surplus store far far away....

I used to sell boots and shoes to rich kids from Harvard. This was during the terrible '90-'91 recession which hit the east coast like a typhoon on downers. Anyway, one of the "old timers" from the store had an obvious foot fetish. In response the store management would dangle scheduling work in the shoe department over him like a carrot in front of a horse. Invariably, the poor guy would do something stupid to piss off a customer, get yanked from shoes, take his lumps while promising to do "better" to management until he made it back into shoes, whereupon the cycle would repeat. Most entertaining.

One time I remember clearly, the guy was giving personal service to this very attractive woman, though I suspect his only interest in her was the callous free ball of her foot. He ran up and down the stairs getting one pair of shoes after another "helping" her try them on when she would allow, giving "advice", and in general being an extremely conscientious customer service representative. That is until she noticed the very obvious boner showing through his chino pants (he should have worn jeans).

That sale ended abruptly. Though she didn't complain, the entire store staff knew exactly what happened (management learned by the "trickle-up" news effect) and he was pulled from shoes to camping in nothing flat. "But I didn't do anything wrong!" he'd scream... uh huh... even management laughed at the guy. Jeesh, people are weird.

I don't know that this anecdote has much to do with leftfoot.kruo5hin.org, but I thought it might generate a chuckle or two.

Cheers,
--Maynard

Read The Proxies, a short crime thriller.

Wow. (3.66 / 3) (#16)
by USian on Tue Jul 31, 2001 at 01:01:35 PM EST

How incredibly inane.

You just can't get crap like this anywhere.

Next, I would like to see pictures of the lint in k5's collective navel.

"I just wish all spam would be so flattering, instead of telling me I have a small penis all the time."
Comment by ChiPHeaD

navel.kuro5hin.org (3.50 / 2) (#17)
by wiredog on Tue Jul 31, 2001 at 01:42:31 PM EST

Nahhh... (none / 0) (#26)
by deefer on Wed Aug 01, 2001 at 05:48:16 PM EST

K5'ers scars, tattoos and piercings...

Not sure as to what domain name to give it mind...

Kill the baddies.
Get the girl.
And save the entire planet.

bodyart.kuro5hin.org (none / 0) (#27)
by ZanThrax on Wed Aug 01, 2001 at 08:10:24 PM EST

of course.

If there's nothing you'd die for, then what do you have to live for?

RMS's Left Foot (3.00 / 1) (#18)
by Captain_Tenille on Tue Jul 31, 2001 at 02:09:02 PM EST

I'm sure Rotten.com HAS to have a picture of RMS's left foot in there somewhere!

ducks, and runs for cover...
----
/* You are not expected to understand this. */

Man Vs. Nature: The Road to Victory!

OK (3.00 / 1) (#19)
by Arkady on Tue Jul 31, 2001 at 02:33:48 PM EST

Now, that's just plain weird.

Turning and turning in the widening gyre
The falcon cannot hear the falconer;
Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
Mere Anarchy is loosed upon the world.

I leave them alone for one minute... (4.00 / 1) (#22)
by rusty on Tue Jul 31, 2001 at 05:42:22 PM EST

Just look what happens when I go and let the inmates run the asylum for a couple days. Though, it has a sort of total randomness that I must admit appeals to me. Well, everything seems to be fine on K5 then, cary on. ;-)

____
Not the real rusty
So this is why K5 is so slow... (3.00 / 4) (#20)
by jabber on Tue Jul 31, 2001 at 04:18:39 PM EST

It's not technical.. It's all those geeky pediphiles..

[TINK5C] |"Is K5 my kapusta intellectual teddy bear?"| "Yes"

Somewhere... (4.40 / 5) (#21)
by A Dapper M on Tue Jul 31, 2001 at 04:24:10 PM EST

...Shoeboy is screaming like a little girly man :)

"I sought only myself." - Heraclitus

14? Tiny foot! (none / 0) (#23)
by panner on Tue Jul 31, 2001 at 07:27:52 PM EST

Well, okay, I wear size 15, so it's not that big of a difference, but I know of places that sell (or supposedly do, I've never needed to know) up to size 20. Nevertheless, I do have trouble getting shoes I like that are big enough. I've gone into stores and been told, flat out, "We don't carry anything larger then 14. Corporate policy." Their loss, though, since I can always find another place to do business that actually carries larger shoes. Idiots :)

Keith Smiley
Get it right, for God's sake. Pigs can work out how to use a joystick, and people still can't do this!
Egads. (3.66 / 3) (#24)
by cow on Tue Jul 31, 2001 at 07:57:30 PM EST

I am ashamed, in a perversely proud sort of way, to be the... owner? possessor? of the left foot that started the damn thing.

And in response to a few requests I've received, no, I do not do footie fucks.

_________________
"Well... other than that, Mrs. Lincoln, how did you enjoy the play?"

Silly. (none / 0) (#28)
by Kasreyn on Wed Aug 01, 2001 at 09:56:07 PM EST

"And in response to a few requests I've received, no, I do not do footie fucks."

Silly, that's "boko-maru". =P

Get it right!

-Kasreyn

"Extenuating circumstance to be mentioned on Judgement Day:
We never asked to be born in the first place."

R.I.P. Kurt. You will be missed.
Leftfoot.kuro5hin.org! | 29 comments (29 topical, 0 editorial, 0 hidden)