Developers Developers Developers Developers (repeat)

By duxup in MLP
Thu Aug 30, 2001 at 10:02:37 AM EST
Tags: Humour (all tags)
Humour

Well after the original Steve Ballmer monkey dance somebody just couldn't let sleeping dogs lie. So now comes Monkey Developers the dance mix (or techno mix, or whatever you want to call it). Yes, now you too can dance to Steve Ballmer's primal screaming.

Of course, this will leave many of the employed people of the world left with one question: Why doesn't my CEO have a dance Mix?

o the original Steve Ballmer monkey dance
o Monkey Developers the dance mix
o Also by duxup

Developers Developers Developers Developers (repeat) | 21 comments (11 topical, 10 editorial, 0 hidden)
Music Video (4.66 / 3) (#6)
by Abstraction on Wed Aug 29, 2001 at 04:22:22 PM EST

Now all we need is the video. We could vote for it on TRL.

Hi (none / 0) (#20)
by duxup on Thu Aug 30, 2001 at 11:04:05 AM EST

Did someone ask for a video?

Clinical diagnosis (4.50 / 4) (#7)
by /dev/niall on Wed Aug 29, 2001 at 04:44:05 PM EST

Patient: Ballmer, Steve

Diagnosis: Tosser

Prescription: Medication and a tight gag

Thanks Roger Zelazny!
"compared to the other apes, my genitals are gigantic" -- TheophileEscargot

all your base (1.57 / 7) (#8)
by dr k on Wed Aug 29, 2001 at 05:19:37 PM EST

are belong to us
Destroy all trusted users!
No no no. That's (2.80 / 5) (#9)
by greyrat on Wed Aug 29, 2001 at 05:38:49 PM EST

All your bass are belong to us.
~ ~ ~
Did I actually read the article? No. No I didn't.
"Watch out for me nobbystyles, Gromit!"

Hrm (5.00 / 3) (#11)
by delmoi on Wed Aug 29, 2001 at 06:58:24 PM EST

If you watch the "developers" video, he says developers again after the initial four time, each time more out of breath and insane.

I wish they had included that in the song. Oh well. It's still cool and funny, IMO
"'argumentation' is not a word, idiot." -- thelizman
A related video. (more MLP) (4.50 / 2) (#16)
by James Renken on Thu Aug 30, 2001 at 02:04:25 AM EST

This seems to be as good a place as any to plug a very strange modification of the original monkeydance video. (It requires the DivX codec, which works with avi-xmms and other programs on UNIX.)

Enjoy, if that's possible.

Water torture! (3.00 / 1) (#17)
by loaf on Thu Aug 30, 2001 at 04:18:02 AM EST

Jeez that track is just so monotonous .... I wonder where they got that idea from?

Drill. (none / 0) (#21)
by Faulty Dreamer on Thu Aug 30, 2001 at 01:34:45 PM EST

This song has kept drilling through my mind for the past twenty-four hours. I think I'm going to go insane from it.

This could be used as torture. Then, just as they are about to snap, you put on some Sher and throw them over the edge. OUCH!

--------
Faulty Dreams - Barking at the moon 24/7...

If you think I'm an asshole, it's only because you haven't realized what a fucking idiot I am. - Faulty Dreamer

Pretty funny if... (3.00 / 1) (#18)
by Jebediah on Thu Aug 30, 2001 at 05:37:58 AM EST

This song is pretty funny if you imagine Steve in once of his trademark sweat soaked shirts break dancing to this tune for a Microsoft XP rollout.

You now owe me one new keyboard. (none / 0) (#19)
by Faulty Dreamer on Thu Aug 30, 2001 at 10:35:15 AM EST

I have got to stop drinking water as I read comments. :)

--------
Faulty Dreams - Barking at the moon 24/7...