Pictures From an Exhibition

By wiredog in MLP
Mon Sep 03, 2001 at 08:33:08 AM EST
Tags: Kuro5hin.org (all tags)
Kuro5hin.org

Pictures from Rusty's infamous wedding are up! From Inoshiro's diary: Once I get the cleaning and sleeping done, and have pulled out from under the email, I'll be able to add captions to the pics

This is our chance! Quick, before Inoshiro has a chance to wake up, everybody needs to suggests captions for the pictures!

o Inoshiro's diary
o captions
o Also by wiredog

Pictures From an Exhibition | 18 comments (11 topical, 7 editorial, 0 hidden)
Little Canada (4.28 / 7) (#3)
by duxup on Thu Aug 30, 2001 at 11:10:55 AM EST

Yep folks, it's a real place. We here in MN like to keep them where we can keep an eye on them.

The travesty here.. (4.40 / 5) (#6)
by Inoshiro on Thu Aug 30, 2001 at 01:22:46 PM EST

Is that they spell it as "center," rather than the correct English spelling of centre. It's good to be back in a place where I can feel the cozy love of colour, centre, and have the internatioally recognized (and official everywhere EXCEPT the US) spelling of metre/litre/etc :) "Liter" is such an ugly non-word.

[ イノシロ ]
So is (4.33 / 3) (#9)
by wiredog on Thu Aug 30, 2001 at 02:49:55 PM EST

internatioally an internationally recognized spelling? ;^)

If there's a choice between performance and ease of use, Linux will go for performance every time. -- Jerry Pournelle
Possible comments... (3.62 / 8) (#7)
by Daemosthenes on Thu Aug 30, 2001 at 01:40:28 PM EST

Must...resist...goofy...comment...about...nuts.

As in HOWDY?

If this jeep's a'rockin, don't come knockin.

OH MY GOD! Rusty's on fire!!!

Ah yes, the two words I love to hear most at a wedding: "open bar".

plagiarist (none / 0) (#16)
by codemonkey_uk on Mon Sep 03, 2001 at 05:53:29 AM EST

*Ahem!*
Thad
Ooops! (4.50 / 2) (#17)
by Daemosthenes on Mon Sep 03, 2001 at 09:42:03 AM EST

Sorry, I really did not read your post before putting mine up. Honest mistake.

So, I guess it's just true that "great minds think alike" (bah, I couldn't resist)

Disturbing (3.50 / 4) (#11)
by cunt on Sat Sep 01, 2001 at 05:11:33 PM EST

I am a little bothered by how evil Rusty looks in most of his pictures. One would think that he could refrain from smirking evily during his own wedding and reception.

thats just how he looks (none / 0) (#18)
by h2odragon on Mon Sep 03, 2001 at 10:41:03 AM EST

in every picture I've ever seen, anyway... including the one in wired. I beleive the actual accepted description is on the order of "smirking pederast". :)

Against/ Do not care votes (an opinion) (3.77 / 9) (#13)
by Yanna on Sun Sep 02, 2001 at 10:53:57 AM EST

The guy who made this site possible gets married and you "do not care" or even worse, you are "against" it? Where is your sense of gratitude?

I mean, I can certainly understand people not caring about the DMCA, free software, Microsoft, gun control, religion, etc... but not caring when Rusty gets married? That's a bit nasty to say the least. People come to this site, 99% of users don't pay a dime, yet, they fully use all the available features (diaries, comments, articles, etc) and still, they do not care when the guy who made it all possible gets married. That should say something about the K5 userbase. Or better, about the average internet user who is there to be served, to get things, to be provided.

I could fully understand people saying "The article was badly written, please post some juicy stories and details, give an insight of the wedding iteself, etc." but no, up to now, 156 people either didn't care or were against. And not even one post from them saying "I didn't like the way the article was presented but I wish Rusty the best in his new life".

Mod me down if you want, but you people should seriously reconsider the way you take without giving anything back, not even good wishes.

I hope that freezes your'(sic) and Yanna's smiles into grinning super power morons for eternity. mami

Speak for yourself (3.00 / 1) (#14)
by darthaya on Sun Sep 02, 2001 at 11:39:57 AM EST

I paid for 1 year's subscription and will not hesitate to donate more money if ever needed to keep this site running.

And I voted -1 because I see absolutely no VALUE of this topic and the pictures that were taken. God, that was a waste of electronic power. That tells me how artistics our dear site creators are. -_-;; (I have yet lost hope in humanity)

hey (5.00 / 2) (#15)
by Defect on Sun Sep 02, 2001 at 06:19:57 PM EST

Did you happen to notice which way rusty voted?
defect - jso - joseth || a link
Pictures From an Exhibition | 18 comments (11 topical, 7 editorial, 0 hidden)