Inoshiro: Security Source of the Month

By gnuchris in News
Mon Apr 03, 2000 at 01:27:22 PM EST
Tags: Security (all tags)
Security

Each Month LinuxLock.Org names a Security Resource of the Month. A source of security information that goes above and beyond the rest. This month it was Inoshiro, read this article to see what he wrote in March.

[editor's note, by rusty] We're giving Inoshiro the coveted "Security Resource of the Month" parking space for the rest of April, in honor of his efforts. :-) Seriously though, not only has he been the most prolific of contributors so far, but he has been a lot of help to me in maintaining and administering the site. So I also hereby name Inoshiro the official kuro5hin.org "Canadian Helper of the Month" for March as well. :-)

o Kuro5hin
o LinuxLock. Org
o Security Resource of the Month
o Also by gnuchris

Inoshiro: Security Source of the Month | 9 comments (9 topical, editorial, 0 hidden)
They like you! They really, really,... (none / 0) (#1)
by rusty on Mon Apr 03, 2000 at 08:51:27 AM EST

rusty voted 1 on this story.

They like you! They really, really, like you! ;-)

____
Not the real rusty

yay inoshiro ;^)=... (none / 0) (#2)
by ramses0 on Mon Apr 03, 2000 at 11:37:19 AM EST

ramses0 voted 1 on this story.

yay inoshiro ;^)=
[ rate all comments , for great justice | sell.com ]

Um, if he's already on this site, i... (none / 0) (#4)
by marlowe on Mon Apr 03, 2000 at 12:04:31 PM EST

marlowe voted -1 on this story.

Um, if he's already on this site, isn't the story redundant?

Congratulations, Inoshiro! You dese... (none / 0) (#3)
by xah on Mon Apr 03, 2000 at 01:01:05 PM EST

xah voted 1 on this story.

Congratulations, Inoshiro! You deserve the accolades.

Nice to see k5 getting such high-pr... (none / 0) (#5)
by End on Mon Apr 03, 2000 at 01:19:20 PM EST

End voted 1 on this story.

Nice to see k5 getting such high-profile attention ;-)

-JD

Re: Inoshiro: Security Source of the Month (none / 0) (#6)
by gnuchris on Mon Apr 03, 2000 at 01:44:41 PM EST

I just wanted to give Inoshiro some attention he is due. Got that story posted on LinuxToday, so it should drive some eyeballs to what he has done. No need for Kuro5hin to have the best kept secret in the Open Source world right?
"He had alot to say, He had alot of nothing to say" -TOOL-
Re: Inoshiro: Security Source of the Month (none / 0) (#7)
by Skippy on Mon Apr 03, 2000 at 02:02:39 PM EST

Congrats, Inoshiro! I keep meaning to go back and read all of the security stories, but just don't seem to have the time. Maybe I'll drop them in my Pilot and read them on the bus on the way to work. :-) Good job!
Thank you, all.. I am honoured.. (none / 0) (#8)
by Inoshiro on Mon Apr 03, 2000 at 08:10:16 PM EST

I will be sure to include your names at in my forthing book, "The Road Towards Kuro5hin.org IPO."

All equipment, T-shirts, plaques, furry-critters, and blank cheques are accepted :-)

[ イノシロ ]
Bravo Inoshiro! (none / 0) (#9)
by joeyo on Mon Apr 03, 2000 at 09:21:54 PM EST

Well done!

Inoshiro: Security Source of the Month | 9 comments (9 topical, 0 editorial, 0 hidden)